Easy Homemade Kitchen Tips&Tricks
|Easy Homemade Kitchen Tips&Tricks | Today Latest Tips About Kitchen|
1. For the palao biryani, when you fry the onion flakes, sprinkle a little sugar in it, the onions will turn golden quickly.
2. If the curry remains thin, add 5 to 6 pieces of joya almond paste. The curry will thicken and taste good.
3. To dry the excess water from the gravy, lightly fry two teaspoons of khushas on a special toy. Now make a paste of it and add it to the curry and cook on low heat, the curry will thicken.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of hot oil to the mixture to soften the dumplings.
5. To soften hard cheese, put salt in warm water for a while.
6. Even the smell of cabbage spreads throughout the house. If you put a piece of bread in the pan while cooking cabbage, the smell will not spread.
7. Refrigerated butter hardens. If it is inhaled before use, it will not only stick to the hot toast, but will also smell good in the “do” of flour.
8. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. You will forget to use a knife.
9. Don’t waste apple, cucumber and peach peels. Grinding them together with fresh coriander, green chillies, ginger, coconut, salt and sugar makes a delicious and nutritious sauce. Raita can be prepared by adding it to yogurt.
10. When any lentil is cooked, before adding spices in it, if a little turmeric and a spoonful of ghee or butter is added and cooked for some time, then it becomes a very unique and tasty lentil.