If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
[Your Company Name]
[Your Address] [
Your City, State, Zip]
[Your Phone Number]
[Your Email Address]
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We reserve the right to remove content that we believe in good faith to be infringing on the copyright of others. If we remove content in response to a copyright infringement claim, we will make a good faith effort to contact the person who submitted the affected content so that they may make a counter notification.